Two MSU basketball players raped a woman in the dorms then one admitted to it. Their only consequence was that they had to move out of the dorms. This picture is of me and one other woman holding up this banner during Midnight Madness. Two other brave souls had a banner on the other side for a while before some jerk started playing tug or war with them over it. This was taken before we got booed at by 10,000 people and police escorted from the stadium.
How screwed up are people to boo at this?
Let’s keep reposting this. Rapists should be charged.
how is sport more important than the lives of women?
like honestly baffling
oh my god
a moment of silence for all the little girls this halloween who had to be anna because their older sister wanted to be elsa
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
but if d-men dont turn u on there is nothing i can do to help u
I googled “angry duck” and I’m really glad I did
I feel you, little duck
Doug Gilmour shatters penalty box door
and he does not give 2 shits about it
Hi, yes, Fed-ex? I’d like to place an order on Boychuk, Ference, Thorton and Tyler Seguin please, thank you.
The fact that both of these reactions came from males
895. Muggleborns wonder why there’s a large group of friendly, teenage ghosts around Hogwarts. They’re led by a funny boy with red hair who likes to joke around with Peeves, and he always says that they’re Dumbledore’s Last Army.
I’ve cried myself dry.